KPAR is partnered with the Colibri Group to bring quality education to REALTORS® across the State of Alaska.
Alaska Real Estate Continuing Education Courses.
- Revamped, No Cost Option to Meet Required REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training
- Includes customized electives to create exciting, immersive training based on a student’s interests
- Unique, specialized content available for commercial, appraisal and residential practitioners.
- Current Existing Member Course (free course)
- New Member Code of Ethics Orientation Course (free course)Begin or resume
- Before you take the training:
- Learn what login information you'll need, the best browsers to use, what to expect once you complete the course, and other tips for taking the course.
- Check if you have completed the course by clicking the "View My Education Records" link on this page.
- REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within three-year cycles. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®.
- The current three-year cycle will end Dec. 31, 2021.
- Training may be completed through local REALTOR® associations or through another method, such as home study, correspondence, classroom courses, or online courses.
- New member training resources
- Existing member training resources